Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Maintain Alkalinity

When I purchase products, I'm generally the one that goes for a good deal, albeit I expect quality. Looking at my options for something that would be effective in helping my body maintain alkalinity, I found these. So far they are doing what they claim to be doing for me and on the plus side they are very inexpensive. Gotta love those beans! Reading the reviews, I almost declined as one person mentioned they were horse pills. I've had no problem at all with them. To me they are average size.
  • Promotes general health and well-being
  • Specifically designed to aid the body in maintaining alkalinity
  • Contains coral calcium, alkaline mineral citrates and a proprietary blend of herbs and green food powders
  • 4 tablets daily with food

No comments:

Post a Comment