Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yes I am eating algea! (Chlorella from Nuts.com)

I was very skeptical about adding algea to my diet. But after reading the claims of being a super food I thought I would give it a go. What could it hurt right? After years of abusing my body with processed foods, its time to get real. So I ordered me a 1 pound bag at the same time I purchased some turmeric, cayenne pepper, and granulated garlic. So yesterday morning, I dared to put a couple teaspoons of this in my smoothie. I threw together a handful of raspberries, a banana, a couple of tablespoons of plain yogurt and added some coconut milk. To my surpise it was absolutely delicious and has quickly become my favorite smoothie. Yes I made it again this morning! This is about as green as I have gotten with my smoothies. Well I did add celery the day before making this, but that put a dent in my tastebuds. Adding this chlorella was a delightful surprise. I can even sneak this power pack of goodness into my daughter's food without her noticing if I can mask the green tinge. I'm on it! To learn more about the benefits of chlorella read here: Chlorella  
or chlorellafactor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment